A little about who I work with and how I help
I work with service professionals who own a brick and mortar business. Your business is already a going concern, but you're either losing clients and need to turn it around OR you are ready to expand and want to increase the number of clients you already have.
The problem you are experiencing is that you've tried traditional forms of advertising and they no longer work. You heard the Internet was the place to be, so you got a new website, a Facebook page and paid someone to blast out Social Media stuff that resulted in you getting very few new clients!
Getting new clients and keeping them is probably the hardest part of owning a business!
I've been there too! There have been days where it's enough to make you doubt your decision for going into business in the first place.
At the core of this challenge lie 3 problems:
Not reaching the right people.
The mistake many people make is not having an ideal client profile. You're using all your marketing efforts to go after everyone and this includes all the people that will never use your service or become your client.
Not having the right words.
It's impossible to attract your ideal client to you if you're not using a language they understand. Your Website content does a poor job of selling your services and isn't persuading potential clients to hire you!
Not having a system.
You've worked hard to attract potential clients to you and your website. Potential clients are “falling through the cracks” because you don’t have a keep in touch system. You know you should “follow up” with people but you're not sure what to say or how to do it, and it all seems like a lot of work anyway.
Random acts of marketing have never worked for anyone
And I'll tell you something most "marketing people" won't:
There's no such thing as a "one size fits all" marketing funnel. Here's why: Your business really is different.
You have your own
your own unique market you're going after
your own unique price points
your own unique way of selling
So anybody that tries to blindly tell you that "this is gonna work great!" without taking the time to really understand exactly how your business works is either just trying to make a sale or blindly naive.
Working together here is what we'll do
- I review your business, your service offer and your current sales process (or your plans for selling a future offer).
- I will work with you to determine your sales goals, how many leads you want to get and what you want your lifetime revenue per client to be.
- Next, we determine who your ideal client is together so we can attract them.
- We then develop your 3 core messages so the language is exactly right to bring your ideal clients to your business.
- Your core messaging is applied to your website so it is optimized for converting visitors to clients.
- Then we develop an Omnipresence marketing plan that you can use over and over again to attract new clients each month.
- A way to "get the word out" about your business to new people who may need your services
- An invitation to speak with you about your services
- Follow up and keep in touch systems that don't let potential clients slip through the cracks
With all this, you will have a complete Omnipresence marketing system that delivers results.
Something you need to know
If you don’t want to advertise, you’re not going to enjoy my stuff.
No, I don’t sell advertising. But here’s why I’m telling you this. People complain about spending $500 a month on Google AdWords or Facebook advertising and yet advertising today has never been so cheap!
In the 80s or 90's an advertisement in the newspaper, magazine, or radio would cost thousands of dollars and no tangible way of measuring the results you would receive.
Today, you can spend 1/8 of the amount marketing dollars as in the 80s and receive 4 to 5 times the results...that are actually measurable!
So, if you think advertising online is a waste of time...I have no intention of trying to convince you and simply put: we will not be a good fit!
If you're ok with everything you've read this far and want to learn more about how I can help, contact me below.
My entire business is run by a handful of people. Our focus is to give you the best custom marketing plan and let the experience speak for itself. If you want to become a client after that, great.
And if not, no pressure.
Ready to get started? Have questions? Contact me here.
So, as long as you're legitimate, I'd be delighted to help you.